Why can't Brett Farve do no wrong?!?!?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NYCTitanfan84, Oct 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I've always like Brett and I understand him wanting to go out on a high note, but right now hes just dragging his legend into the mud. Seriously, the off season antics, the wiener pictures... I don't understand why he thinks he is too good for OTAs and the other preseason activities. I think hes been knocked off his high horse this season, perhaps snapped back to reality. This is probably going to be his last season, I can't see the Vikings continuing to deal with some of the crap when they need to be moving on and drafted their future QB... sorry but Jackson is not going to cut it for them.

2. jdog

jdog I like beer!

When I suck at something I just catch hell. Doesn't seem fair and equitable to me.

3. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

I idolized Brett as a kid. Had a big plaque of him right over my bed. Now I wish he would be buried alive.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

There's the rub... No, no you don't.

My grandma was a big Farve/Packers fan. I wish she were still around, she was a great lady, but I'm glad she's not around to see him today.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You don't have to respect this turd.

He retires after the 2007 season, then unretires later in the offseason which wasn't necessarily unexpected. He whines to the Packers after they refuse to take him back because they'd moved on to Rodgers. He signs with the Jets in 2008 and they miss the playoffs. He retires again, only to unretire and join the Vikings just as the 2009 preseason began. He has a great year, but choked when the game was on the line in the NFC Championship. He makes no announcements of his intentions of returning or retiring which, of course, is very mature. :rolleyes: Expectedly, he waits 'til the last minute to announce his plans. He re-joins the Vikings where he is now playing sloppy football and will clearly miss the playoffs and likely get a career ending injury.

The Packers offered him $30 mil to stay retired the first time. If he had taken that, he would still be loved by everyone and would be far healthier and richer than he is today. What an effing moron.

Now, he's being unfaithful to his wife who has breast cancer by sending pics of his junk to another woman (while wearing crocs).

So respectable. :sarcasm:

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

What a D!**head. Pun intended.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

For some reason I just think it is Brett holding his weiner over your bed.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

If you text "junk" to 042010 Brett Favre will send you a picture of his wiener.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Actually 3 of their losses they only scored 10 points against the fins.

10. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

He's got a stress fracture! I really believe that Childress said Fracture to let Farve off the hook if needed! He looks depressed! I also believe that his wife will file for divorce after the season, but they are waiting till after the season!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar