Who's The Best Titan Running Back?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, May 24, 2006.

?
  1. Chris Brown

22 vote(s)
    53.7%
  2. Travis Henry

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
  3. Lendale White

14 vote(s)
    34.1%
  4. Some Other Sucka

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know what you're saying Bipy, you gotta keep em until they're just right and then you let em out

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

IMO the exact reverse is true. White and Henry are better than Brown if the OL is struggling because they are power runners. However if the OL is opening up some nice holes Brown will be by far the best. When Brown has holes to where he can break into the 2nd and 3rd levels of the defense he is one of the best in the league.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yep for the first half of any given game CB is awsome. Course don't count on extending any drives with the run game on 3rd and one.

Seriously I agree with ya, but CB has YET to prove he can be counted on to PRODUCE consistently.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

But White has proven he can be counted on before he has even played one play in the NFL? Don't get me wrong, I hope White is the second coming of Bettis but the guy is still a big unknown. For all we know he could be the next Curtis Enis.
    Brown has run for over 1900 yards in the last two years despite 6+ games with injury. Brown has also accounted for almost 500 yards recieving. For all we know White might not be any better than Henry.

5. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Lendale doesn't look that bad in a Titans uniform...Neither does Vince...[​IMG]

6. Sledge

Sledge Guest

bipolar, who says lendale white will have no preseason?

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Brown gets the nod from me. Henry is close behind. I hope Lendale is the new Eddie, but maybe with quicker feet.

8. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

LenDale White

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

do you think he will be 100% in the first week of preseason?

10. I believe he's supposed to be 100% by the start of training camp.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar