Who's Now

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

lmao

5 pts to TJ for such a halarious joke.....

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Anyways. Member opinions. Who wins it now thats its getting down to the final

MICHAEL JORDAN REGION
    (1) Tiger Woods vs (2) LaDainian Tomlinson

MUHAMMAD ALI REGION
    (1) Peyton Manning vs (2) Alex Rodriguez

BILLIE JEAN KING REGION
    (1) LeBron James vs (2) Derek Jeter

BABE RUTH REGION
    (1) Tom Brady vs (3) Shaquille O'Neal

Jordan winner faces Ali winner
    King winner faces Ruth winner

Then the championship.

Who wins?

I see LeBron going to the Finals against Tiger. I really dont see LeBron losing to Jeter , Shaq or Brady. LeBron is really popular now a days so im sure he will get the votes from the fans. If anyone can take him down it will be Tiger.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

this thread is so silly, i cant beleive i started it, its so dumb Vince Young lost to Sharapova, i mean, shes hot, but come on, people know vince young, not everyone knows sharapova...

o well, this contest means nothing, ESPN should shoot itself in the head for starting this charade....

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

More people would know Sharapova than VY in the world.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

LeBron > Vince and Sharapova

sorry

6. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Well she does have better legs. She has 2,136 pics of herself posted at her website.....lol. She also attended the Matt Leinart Celebrity Bowling Tournament.......butch up Matt.

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

thats true, i was thinking whos now was only america, my bad...

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Though I would imagine that majority of people visiting ESPN.com are American.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar