Whos In - Whos Out? FA Discussion

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MariGOATa, Jan 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

That would be a nice addition

And he went to OSU!!! Vrabel will love him

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Titansfan12

Titansfan12 Starter

Williamson has his weaknesses but I don't think we can afford to lose him this offseason. Woodyard played great this year but he's on the other side of 30 and could be an injury away from retirement. Jayon Brown looked good this year too, but it would be risky to have him as a full time starter going in to next season. Plus, most websites have Williamson as the highest rated inside linebacker in free agency. I'd love to get Roquan Smith but that's unlikely so we should play it safe and resign Williamson.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

He was at OSU when Vrabel coached too so he would be familiar with him. Same with mewhort from that plays for Indy.

4. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Sounds like a good reason to me.

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Fair enough but I hope Vrabel looks beyond OSU and Houston at some point...

6. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

I wouldn’t want us to spend $20mil on Taleb

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

1) don't think his philosophy is as a big spender in FA. Didn't do it last year either

2) he'll prioritize the $$ to Lewan/Mariota

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I wouldn't even spend half of that on him

9. SanDiegoTitan

SanDiegoTitan Starter

Really well, did you watch him play?

10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I guess you didn't read the chain of comments stating "playmaker". How can someone be considered a playmaker with zero INTs and return TDs, when the consensus he would have 5+ INTs and multiple TDs from various returns?

I will agree with you wholeheartedly that he played great, much more consistently than I imagined, which was converse to the expectations of a big play guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar