Who's gonna have the biggest impact this year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Mar 22, 2006.

?
  1. Chris Hope

8 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. Givens

9 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Thornton

12 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Mawee, the center (sorry for the spelling)

7 vote(s)
    19.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

We've signed a few players from FA. (I'm leaving off the players that we had, like KVB, that we re-signed.) Which one player is going to have the biggest impact in 2006?

2. danny

danny Guest

wouldn't suprise me if it was Mawae and the impact he makes on the running game and attitude of the offensive line.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

They are all such immediate help in crucial areas...
    I guess I'll just have to hear the arguments from the opinionated ones...
    then I suppose I'll throw my support to the player whose case is best made in the forum. It's hard to say and I'm certainly no analyst.

Love the signiture old man...:winker:

4. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I think all 3 except Hope will be big contributors.

I don't like the Hope signing. Smells a lot like Dexter Jackson to me. I wouldn't be surprised to see Vincent Fuller and LT as our starting safeties by about week 4.

5. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I think your right, if Hope gets hurt.

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I think Thornton will have the biggest impact. If the LB corps gets better it will help stop the run and also help out our DB's in coverage.

I think Givens will have a big impact, but with so many talented WR's and TE's on the roster he might get "lost in the mix" so to speak.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mawae helped get our running game back on track, but it also depends a lot on who will be at RT, and who will play guard and how they perform.

While I think Hope was a good signing, I think he will have the least immediate impact. I believe a lot of the problems in the secondary last year came from poor LB play and scheming, plus 2 rookie CB's and safety coming off ACL surgery.

7. theprizdfighter

Givens being lost with so many talented WR's and TE's? Maybe TE's but not that many WR's.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

You forgot one...

Mario williams will have the most impact.

9. theprizdfighter

Your right. He will..for the Raiders or 9ers

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I put Thornton, but I think Hope will kill it this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar