Who'll Make the Cut? An Early Look at the Final 53

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'd really like to see the Titans pick up a couple WR's. I also think Joiner is going to make the team.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I don't think he has lead the team in ST's tackles every year. Not sure where to look that up (I know I've seen #'s somewhere though). Just from my observations though, he doesn't stand out on ST's.

If he looked like a Pro Bowl ST's guy who was still a below average S backup, then I guess he'd be in better shape to deserve a spot. He doesn't look that vspecial on ST's and he's a below average backup S imo....well in many opinions I think.

3. The Playmaker

A ST player can easily be replaced. If Joiner is a better S then he should stay.

4. smili

smili Starter

Is Chris Henry a lock at RB?

5. Probable, but not a lock.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Ewker is right, Nickey is a pretty good Special Teams guy.

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Yeah that's the Fisher story anyway. My eyes haven't seen it that way.

The bad backup S part can not be overlooked for his roster spot. I think he has always hung on by a thread. He was already cut once.

8. reo

reo Starter

99.9% lock.

At least all the Ganther talk has died down...

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Henry is a lock, IMO. They have too much invested in him and he's showing improvement.

10. The Playmaker

Yeah Henry is a lock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar