Whoever gets this guy will have gold in pocket...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by CRUDS, Sep 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He probably couldnt believe he caught it himself.

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

No question Calvin Johnson is the better WR. From those highlights Ginn is all about speed, but you don't see him make spectacular catches or catches in heavy traffic. Calvin does both and while he's probably not as fast as Ginn he does look fast enough.

If the Titans were to draft Ginn I'd worry about him turning into the next Calico...

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Johnson's abilty to adjust to the ball while in the air is fantastic. Add his size, speed and great hands to the equation and you have a pro-bowl WR who could be the next TO. Even when the guy is covered he can adjust and make the play. I would take Johnson over Ginn but Ginn is very good as well. He looks like he has another gear that would set him apart in the NFL. Still I could see Johnson being a top 5 pick along the lines of Andre Johnson or Braylon Edwards.

4. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Brandon Lloyd sucks, but believe me, he made one of the best catches I ever seen, better than Calvin Johnson's. Lloyd has a bunch of atheltic catches, but the one against the Giants was amazing.

5. Crash Override

I couldn't find a good quality video on it, the one on youtube is ok, but not great.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/da1et8Z23mc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/da1et8Z23mc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

what movie was that from?

8. Crash Override

Wow I hate that. I know what movie it is, I just can't get the name out of my head. Happens all the time.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah I got that as well. I heard it i just can't remember it.

10. ok, some of u know that ive been on ginns bandwagon for a while, but after seeing that calvin johnson highlight reel i really wouldnt mind getting either of them, both are amazing in their own respects
    calvin- can get the ball at its highest point where no one else can, and make the toughest catches that i have ever seen in my life
    ginn- is the fastest mother ****er of a football player ive ever seen, and he can beat dbs all day with his speed and get a lot of yac

but to the ginn that compared them to steve smith and santana, there is no way u can say ginn is a poor mans steve smith, he is soo much faster and quicker than smith, he is much more of a randy moss type receiver, but hes even faster than moss is, ginn is what u get when u have a sprinter in football, but now he is a football player, and calvin johnson has the hands of like marvin harrison where he catches everything and the body build of to, which enables him to go get it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar