Whoa 700level (Eagles) forum...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by __pg, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. __pg

__pg Digital Ninja

Apparently I was a little naive in thinking I could roll in and show some support for the Eagles, my second favorite team. My dad is from Philly so I have always liked them. Made one of my backgrounds and thought I'd share it too. Whoa nelly did that backfire. It is actually quite hilarious how mean they are. Really not sure why. Can't be the wrong section, they only have 5. Maybe I can ONLY talk about football games? Guess I'm spoiled by goTitans, our southern hospitality (I know some of you ain't southern) and great member base.

Check out my post (not sure if you need to login or not)

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Thank you, friend. May joy be with you while you stay, and peace be with you when you go the **** away.

:ha:

tossers.

3. __pg

__pg Digital Ninja

Pretty classic dudes eh? haha

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It's not like Philly fans to be aholes...

5. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

I think those yankees up there didn't get the memo that us Southern boys always love a good scrap and would be happy to insert the tip of our boots right up into the cracks of their snooty asses. :wink2:

6. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

uh well before this becomes some all out north vs. south battle.....just to throw out some knowledge there....the 700 level is not a board you would randomly want to post on, regardless if your giving congrats.

Majority of those guys are all old Vetheads, if you dont know what they are, you really dont wanna know.

Sure philly fans can be aholes...but atleast 10% are actually good people. We're the 10
    % that didnt throw snowballs at santa........we just laughed at him.

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Just makes it easier for me to root for the Cardinals.

8. __pg

__pg Digital Ninja

Yeah I'm not trying to say south is better or start a fight. Half my family lives in Philly and I frequent the city often. Titans4life, I had know idea. I read a few posts which didn't paint the exact picture. I learned the hard way, haha. I just thought it was funny.

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

http://www.the700level.com/about-us.html

Ha, guess not ...

10. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

http://www.the700level.com/about-us.html

Quote:
    The 700 Level is a Philadelphia-based sports website. It's for those who love their Philly sports but don't take things too seriously. We're here to have some fun and hopefully you are as well.

That is what we call false advertisement....and as good as the Eagles are right now, lets remember that they are the same team that tied w/ the Bengals......you never know when that bad team will show up again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar