Who you rooting for now??? AFC-NFC

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickmsmith, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Who we going for now that we're eliminated?
    Steelers
    Chargers
    Ravens

and

Eagles
    Cards

I'm sure most of us are going with the Cards,

but in the AFC, I'm wholeheartedly for the Chargers. I hate Rivers more than life itself, but since Merriman is gone, I lost some of my hate.

I know most of us don't really care about the AFC, but you know you'll be rooting AGAINST someone, I'm sure.

anyway... GO CHARGERS and CARDS.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

cardinals.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I'll take the Cards. Whisenhunt is a class-act and you gotta love Fitz.

4. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Eagles. McNabb is just a class guy.

5. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Hahaha. Surprised me that everyone is rooting for the Cards. As am I. Get Warner another before he's done. I would root for the Eagles but those fans don't deserve it.

I hate the Chargers and hope Pittsburgh puts a throttling on them.

6. nickmsmith

I like seeing new people in. The Ravens and Steelers have had their chance this decade, as far as I'm concerned. I don't want any more "Dynasty" talk.
    That's why I'm for the Chargers.

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I hate all of the AFC teams left but I guess I hate the Chargers the least. I think it's cool the Cardinals are there after being bad for so long. So I hope the Cards beat the Chargers in the Superbowl. But I wouldn't be too upset if the Eagles won it all.

8. nickmsmith

After having the game completely won, he goes and picks up a phone in the middle of the opposing team's sideline??? Not is that only not funny, it's classless. Celebration after a touchdown is one thing, but this??? If you're going to do something absurd, at least make people laugh like CJ did.

You know you're a beaten team when you stand there and don't say a word when somebody is trying to be cute on your sideline. Finnegan would have been all up in his face.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I enjoy watching the Cards when they are playing like they have in the playoffs.

they are near the level of the 99' Rams. i'd want them to win it more than the other teams left.

10. tommygoldman05

tommygoldman05 Is loving the Titans

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar