Who would you...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Gut, Mar 26, 2009.

?
  1. Percy Harvin, WR

12.5%
  2. Hakeem Nicks, WR

20.8%
  3. Darius Butler, CB

8.3%
  4. Darius Heyward Bey, WR

25.0%
  5. Peria Jerry, DT

4.2%
  6. Vontae Davis, CB

20.8%
  7. Chris 'Beanie' Wells, RB

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Rey Maualuga, MLB

4.2%
  9. Aaron Maybin, OLB/DE

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Clay Matthews Jr., OLB/DE

4.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

Stafford
    Smith
    Mathews
    Davis
    Crabtree
    Sanchez
    Brian with the funny last name I can never remember
    BJ with another last name I can't remember atm

(yeah thats all I've got) I'm not a huge college football fan. I find too many expectations are put on them before they enter the NFL and you NEVER KNOW who will shine and who won't when put up against the big boys (One QB bumming around our division comes to mind)

I was speaking more a metephorical "top 10" then actual 10 number... but those are who I would chose if I was paid the big bucks.

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Who's the fan you love most?

3. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

isn't that obvious?

4. Young54

Young54 Starter

I don’t think its worth it to move up the draft unless we are going WR. Last year we were at the end of a run on RBs and I think this year we will be at the end of a run on WRs. I want Darrius Heyward-Bey more than any other player I’ve ever wanted to draft. So, moving to 22 would be ideal because we jump over all the WR-hungry teams out there, including the Dolphins and Vikings. However, I think moving up to 26 or 25 will be good enough. I really don’ see a way the Ravens pass up on the Baltimore-native speed specimen. Flacco needs a deep-threat and I believe new coaches like to bring in the franchise QB-WR combo in their fist 2 years.

So what I want to know is who or what we can give the Dolphins or Ravens for their pick.

5. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

We can get as high as the Falcons for our 3rd. Baltimore or the Fish may want that and give us a late pick back.

I don't see the Titans trading up for any WR unless it was Maclin or Crabtree in free fall. I would go get Harvin but doubt the Titans would. Think they think that they'd prefer players A, B, C but have players D, E, F all graded the same so they aren't gonna move up to get D when they will have their choice of E or F.

Gut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar