Who Would Be the Dream Head Coach for the Titans?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CKTitan, Oct 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Other than Dre Bly and Champ Bailey, who on the Bronco defense could you name? Their defense had no one that could make plays those last years, we have the players, we don't have the coaches or play calling.

It's not like any of this will come to fruition, we are stuck with Jeff and all the fans have is the same as the Cubs every year...next season..:suspect:

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Shanahan was the guy getting those players on defense. Besides their defense looks REALLY good this year. MS also wanted Maurice Clarett. I think he may be overly confident in his own abilities.

3. loulou

loulou Camp Fodder

mike holmgren

4. Buck Nasty

Buck Nasty Pacman Smith

Tony Dungy

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Mike Martz. Offense. It's been a long time since watching the Titans was pure fun. I have enjoyed the wins, at least being in every game, but the fun factor is not there. I think CJ and VY bring excitement, and I am due some fun. That is the fan me. The best coaching hire would be Cowher. Gruden. Fisher third.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Marty Schottenheimer with Dick LeBeau as DC.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Mike Singletary, I think he's everyone's dream coach at some level..

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Marty Schottenheimer obviously wants a job he is working as an o-coordinator.

If you want a no nonsense coach with a history of success who won't change things too much he is the guy. Frankly he is one of the best coaches in the league and why he has no team is a major injustice.

I make the assumption here that dream coach means anyone without a job, anyone who is available. If the argument includes those wo are not available then lombardi is my choice.

Lombardi should be everyone's choice if we are going that route.

Mike Shanahan is also a good choice.

10. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

Jeff Fisher. I say bring back Greg Williams as the DC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar