Who will win the NFC West?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Oct 6, 2010.

?
  1. Cardinals

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Rams

20 vote(s)
    58.8%
  3. Seahawks

6 vote(s)
    17.6%
  4. 49ers

8 vote(s)
    23.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

This is the worst division in NFL history.

Will anyone end up with a winning record? I don't think so. I say 7-9 will win the division, and I'd give it to the Seahawks. Sadly, I think the 49ers, at 0-4, are still in the hunt to win that division.

This is going to be a situation like with the 2008 AFC West where no one should make the playoffs regardless of division winners. This rule makes no sense. If the entire division sucks (and 6 other NFC teams have better records) why allow them in the playoffs?

It's hard to believe that the Cardinals are leading due to division record. They are the worst team in that division.

There will be a 10-6 NFC team who gets robbed from the playoffs by a 7-9 team this year.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I voted Seahawks.

Just got Marshawn added to a good RB team already. Hasselbeck is a decent QB. They have a decent D all-around.

2nd place: Rams (they're a legit WR away from taking this division)

3. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Uhhh...

I'll go with the 49ers. I know they're 0-4 but they've only played one division game. They can sweep the Rams, sweep the Cards, and beat the Hawks at home and they're looking pretty good. These guys are inconsistent as hell (nearly beat the Saints, nearly beat the Falcons in ATL, blown out by KC and Seattle) but they're still alive. Alex Smith is killing them atm.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Rams win it though. They beat the Hawks pretty decisively. I used to like the Seahawks when Shaun was playing (I think all Bama fans did) but I'm not a fan of Pete Carroll's at all.

4. pettso

pettso Starter

The only person in that division that deserves a trip to the playoffs is Steven Jackson. Fitzgerald has had his fun with Warner the past few years. I hope the Rams win the division going 7-9 or 8-8.

5. RavensShallBurn

We're now midway through the season... looks like the Rams are taking this division.

6. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

ramms are also gunna claim randy moss and dominate

7. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Seahawks will win division at 6-10 and Pete Carrol will win the Super Bowl for the next 15 years.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I change my mind. I'm going to guess the Rams, there an up and down team though. They've lost some winable games: to Arizone (by 4), Oakland (by 2), and got dominated by the Lions!

Losing Avery & Mark Clayton really sucked for them. But Amendola & Alexander are stepping up big. Plus Hoomanawanui looks really good. Keep it going Bradford!

9. RavensShallBurn

It's sooooooo bad.

7-9 would win it as I said when I made this thread, but I have a feeling either the Rams or Seahawks will end up 8-8.

Cards are obviously done. Unless Brian Westbrook can play like he did tonight in evey game, the 49ers are done as well. Gore is out for the year.

10. CricketChapman

CricketChapman Camp Fodder

I picked the Niners to win this division last year and they almost did. So I picked them this year.

I am sticking with the Niners. Gotta root for Singletary, even if he's not the best coach in the world. He's from the old school, and he wants winners.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar