Who will be the 2011 Worst-to-First?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Blue Gorilla, Jul 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I don't see it, I think our division will be solid this year.

Everyone says the Colts will suck, why? Peyton Manning is likely to miss zero regular season games. Their WRs are ALL healthy (right now), Collie, Garcon, and Gonzalez seem to always be hurt. Their only big loss was Clint Session, but signed Ernie Sims to replace.

Texans always barely miss the playoffs. Schuab and Andre struggled some last year, but Arian lit it up. With a healthy Schuab, Andre, Arian, and Owen Daniels they could have a legit offense. Their biggest Q is D, Wade Phillips is a great DC, but we'll havta wait and see how they fill out on D. They did add JJ Watt, Brooks Reed, Brandon Harris, Johnathan Joseph, and Danieal Manning all to their D.

The Jaguars, could have a decent year, though noone will be at the games to see it. Garrard had a decent year, but is already hurt. They don't have any good WRs, besides Mike Thomas (and he's just good, not great). Mojo is great, and their D is shaping up. Especially with the addition of Dawan Landry, Drew Coleman, Paul Posluszny, and Clint Sessions. Could be decent.

All teams have POTENTIAL to win the AFC South, or could all be last. Division is wide open right now.

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I can see us getting off to a hot start and using that momentum to get on a roll. From 6-10 to 10-6 would be a great turnaround for us.

3. Legendary

Legendary Starter

out of curiosity, if we by chance got the #1 overall pick, do you think we would use it on Luck? They say he is the best quarterback prospect since Peyton Manning. If that is true, if he has a stellar year and maintains his status, could the Titans pass up on that? They just drafted their QB of the future in Locker, but would they pass up on Luck? Just wondering what yalls thoughts are... I mean it's more of a dream scenario cause it won't happen, but its interesting still

4. xpmar9x

We've went over this, multiple times lol

The answer is still no. You trade the #1 for a ton of picks to rebuild with Locker.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using Tapatalk.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

I agree on the Luck question. But I still say the Colts find a way to land him.

6. xpmar9x

I doubt it, unless they trade atleast 3 first rounds.

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I can see the Titans in the wildcard, but can't really see winning the division. Same for the Vikings.

Kolb and the Cards would be the safe pick. I'm a little surprised by all the Bronco picks.

8. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I'd bet the 49ers wind up getting Luck. I wouldn't be surprised if they throw the season just to get him.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Luck is a buzz word and teams don't "throw seasons"

10. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

especially not a 1st year head coach.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar