Who we cheering for now?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

I'll cheer Pats before Colts or Texans.

• Cheers Cheers x 3
  2. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

All good, I’m embedded right in the middle of NE so i have my reasons starting with their fans.

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

I'm going to wife's cousins birthday tomorrow... in Indianapolis.

4. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Not going for anyone but am hoping the following teams lose: Bears, Cowboys, Colts, Ravens

5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Not sure I can tolerate any of these teams fan bases except maybe either of the LA teams since they don’t have one.
    So I guess the Chargers for the AFC and the Rams NFC.

Chiefs have t been there since SB 4(?) so I don’t really mind if they were to go and really the Lamar Hunt trophy is a KC thing and the George Halas Trophy is a bears thing so I guess them meeting in the SB would be kind of interesting for that historical point.

Tired of the Pats but still rather them than Baltimore, Indy, or Houston.

I hated “who Dey” or “dat” or whatever the last time the saints won, so I’m rooting against them.
    Also hate the cowboy fans.

6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Should also remind everyone the Chiefs are Texans of old, the Dallas Texans.

Bet it would be mentioned if KC meets Houston and certainly if Dallas plays KC.

7. SouthSide1

SouthSide1 615 STRONG

Honestly I wish that right after kickoff during the Texans and Colts game the field would just cave in and collapse and swallow up both teams, kinda like how that field collapsed in Batman The Dark Knight rises.......yeah since my Titans ain't in it lol don't really care but i will watch anyway.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Chicago Bears because Anthony Miller should have been taken by the Titans.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Cheering for Bears, Chargers, Seahawks. Okay with Rams, Chiefs. Mild dislike of Saints and Eagles. Hard dislike Colts, Texans, Cowboys, Ravens, Patsies.

10. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Chiefs & Saints

My wife is from KC and splits her time between Nashville and KC. She (I now like to say WE, LOL) still has a business there. Great place to go to a game. However, most of the fans are a little much at times.

I love Brees. I will get hammered for this but......with all of the "greatest of all time" talk.......I think he is and has been a better QB than Brady. He just doesn't have the number of rings (or the BB system).

• Cheers Cheers x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar