Who Wants Jersey Change?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NewHorizans, Jan 11, 2013.

?
  1. YES! Lets do something new like the Seahawks

42.5%
  2. NO! I like what we have now, don't change nothing

15.0%
  3. I say just go back to Dark Blue Jerseys like when we started in '99

42.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. xpmar9x

OK, so i'm really bored at work... and all they have on this PC is MS paint... so I mocked up what I have in mind:

[​IMG]

Yeah, i know its bad quality. It's MS paint... holy crap that's hard to use after Adobe. Basically, keeps our colors... but adds a little more to our shoulder stripe. As for the helmet, i'm thinking a matte dark blue, with a tilted sword logo.

Hopefully sometime ill have some time and can hop on PS as mock up something wag better.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Ive got one going that I'll post in the next day or something. Full mock-up.

4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

[​IMG]

5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

[​IMG]

A blacked out uniform would be nice...I like the helmets from my other post.

6. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I agree...change the blue to our baby blue, change the helmet logo to something similar to the one I posted earlier, change the socks. Besides for that...I think they look alright

7. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Do you guys think we would receive a response if we submitted some of these ideas to the organization as a forum?

8. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

I like these except it would look better with the baby blue and the navy swapped.

9. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I could be wrong about this, but I believe NFL teams are not allowed to even look at uniform/logo submissions from fans. It all stems from when a fan successfully sued the Baltimore Ravens for stealing his idea.

The best we can do is probably tell the Titans that we want a change and give some guidance (it should be more traditional/modern and the dominant color should be navy/light blue, etc.).

10. xpmar9x

[​IMG]

Cant wait.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar