Who to cheer for this week...indy or SD

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by zackmann, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Well, that assumes that San Diego isn't going to win their division...

Do you think the Chiefs will be able to stay ahead of them without LJ? The broncos? The Raiders?

I think the only playoff spot that the AFC west gets this season is for the division winner.

2. zackmann

zackmann Guest

well i probably shouldn't even respond since everybody convinced me that i am an idiot for even thinking such.....

but when i look at the schedule, i find myself most concerned with pitt, clevelend, baltimore, jax, kc, sd, and buffalo losing due to implications with us getting the wild card spot....

we were 6-2 thru the 1st half of the season....SD was 4-4....it could easily be reversed thru the 2nd half of the season....of course i think SD will do better than KC in teh 2nd half of the season, but KC is traditionally good playing at home in november and december (even despite having a bad team).....

but enough.....i get the point....i'm an idiot for even thinking ahead to a wild card spot, when clearly we are in the driver's seat (and have the look) of a divisional champion...

lock at will...TJ...i accept my idiotic mistake and take back my original thoughts....my bad....

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

:makefun2:

;)

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Wow, excellent humor, but maybe a little far.

My actual viewpoint on this game is that it's a draw, either way it goes, it helps us in some way. But if it's a draw, then I want the colts to lose.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think if we were slumping, we'd be looking in that rear view, objects are closer than they appear window, but right now, we are one of the hottest teams in football and we can see the Colts rear bumper and I feel like we can crawl up their ***, give them a little bump, and send them into the railing. So I'm looking forward to the division championship.

6. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

7. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

It just gets better and better for us and San Diego. Clark could be out,Harrrisons definately out and so is Gonzalez.That leaves Wayne and Addai. I like SD's chances even more now.

8. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

SD just gotta avoid giving the ball to Philip Rivers... - oh wait, :doh:

Direct snap to Tomlinson it is then.

9. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

But I'm cheering for Indy. Let them have the AFC South title, the 2nd seed and their hopes for another SB high, then we'll have the 5th seed and kick their asses in the divisional playoff game.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Smash, we can dream can't we?

If the season ended after last week the seeding would have been this way..

1. new england
    2 indy
    3. Pittsburgh
    4. KC
    5. Titans
    6. Jags

Pats bye
    Indy bye

Jags at pittsburgh
    Titans at Chiefs

Yes the jags would have the tie breaker right now over the browns. For us to go to the super bowl we would have to beat the chiefs on the road followed by the pats. Then it would be the winner of the pitt-indy game. Not an easy road.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar