Who to cheer for this week...indy or SD

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by zackmann, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan1216

Titan1216 Starter

What does it matter.....The chargers don't have a chance in hell of winning this game....Addai might have 300 yards rushing

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I hope LT gives the Colts D all that they can handle

3. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Go Chargers,the division will be ours. God what a stupid question.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

addai is no peterson.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

No brainer here..

If we win out the rest of the year we win our division. The colts loss to the pats gives us the opportunity to win our division now.

If we don't win our division it is absolutely essential we have the 5th seed because i would rather be going to san diego or KC than have to go to pittsburgh in the first round...

6. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

No, if Colts lose and we win we would be tied. Go Chargers!

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

False, they beat us, so they would retain the division title, for the time being.

However, a positive note... If we the colts lose one more AFC game, and we lose one game to an AFC team, but beat the colts the last week of the season, then we would get the division title, because all of their losses would come from the AFC, while one of ours came from the NFC. This presumes that we have the same division record.

8. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

We would be 2nd due to tie-breakers but would still be tied. Not .5 game back. .5 game back signifies that they have played more games than we have.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

That's generally the shorthand for how some people describe having the same record, but losing tie breakers. But true, it's also used when one team has had a bye and another hasn't. Sorry if it caused any confusion.

The point remains, even if the colts lose, we still have to beat them to get the title.

10. zackmann

zackmann Guest

alright enough already....

sorry for the post....TJ is free to lock this thread whenever....

everyone is focused on winning the division (which we should be)....

but looking back on our 6-2 record, we needed some luck to be 6-2 and not 2-6...thus, i was thinking in terms of wrapping up a wild card spot, it would help to have SD lose as much as possible......

but you win, i see the ignorance in my post, sorry for ruining everybody's day.....

please return to arguing with fightintitan in every thread about how good/bad vince is....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar