Who stands with me?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Jan 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Did I miss the probowl or something?

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Its funny how the All Star game in Baseball and Basketball might be one of the biggest highlights of the seasons for those sports but the All Star game for football is largely ignored and laughed at.

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

This is what football will look like every Sunday in 20 years if Goodell doesn't quit fining dudes 25-75K for making textbook tackles.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Lots of hugs were given out on that field yesterday in the form of "tackling".

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I forgot it was even on...still wouldn't have watched it even if had remembered

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

That's the first snippet of the 2011 pro bowl I have witnessed... that is disgraceful and embarrassing to this league. Goodell needs to do something about that, how about a little effing entertainment value?

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That Alex Mack TD thing was sickening! I fell asleep watching it yesterday, that's how good it's become. The NFL ought to be ashamed of themselves for allowing those kind of "plays" to take place. The Pro Bowl is by far the worst of all the major sports All-Star games. I would love to see the individual competitions return. The NBA takes full advantage of their Dunk Contest, and people love it. MLB and their Home Run Derby is huge! WTF is the Pro Bowl all about?

I get the "no blitzing" thing, but don't like it. I also understand these 53 random players won't play for each other the way they do for their teams. So safety is key, but it's become a joke.

9. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

One of the video comments:

if there was ever a doubt that the pro bowl is a complete waste of time, this play eliminates it.

Good, now we can finally get some sleep. :rolleyes:

10. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Hmm, no hilarious VY jokes as of yet like "well in that case, VY would have been 'tackled' the most because he needed them! But then again, he didn't get invited because he's not so elite after all, zing!" I'm impressed with this board. Or maybe I spoke too soon... :suspect:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar