Who should we take?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 24, Oct 24, 2009.

?
  1. Jimmy Clausen

8 vote(s)
    7.5%
  2. Jake Locker

3 vote(s)
    2.8%
  3. Sam Bradford

7 vote(s)
    6.6%
  4. Ndamukong Suh

26 vote(s)
    24.5%
  5. Gerald McCoy

3 vote(s)
    2.8%
  6. Eric Berry

30 vote(s)
    28.3%
  7. Taylor Mays

3 vote(s)
    2.8%
  8. Carlos Dunlap

3 vote(s)
    2.8%
  9. Joe Haden

6 vote(s)
    5.7%
  10. Trade Down/Someone Else

17 vote(s)
    16.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carp

Carp Starter

I said in a deeper draft he isn't a top 20 pick. Just because he is the best CB available in this year's draft, does not equate him Top 20 level talent. In last year's draft you could argue he would have been the 4th CB taken, behind Davis and Smith. He certainly isn't a better prospect now than Malcolm Jenkins was last year.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Don't be surprised if Joe Haden falls to us at 16/17th pick. The best CB in every draft seems to be taken in our range, Haden could slip to us. With Eric Berry possibly going as a CB thaty'll help Haden fall. The only teams infront of us that MIGHT take a CB: 49ers, Texans, Falcons, Seahawks, Jaguars (pending on coin flip).

2009 1st CB taken= Malcom Jenkins (Ohio State) Saints - 14th Pick. Jenkins was viewed alot better than Haden at this time last year.

2008 1st CB taken= Leodis McKelvin 11th Pick

2007 1st CB taken= Darelle Revis 14th Pick

2006 1st CB taken= Tye Hill 15th Pick

3. Carp

Carp Starter

Well Berry is projected not to fall past pick 4. I don't think he really would have an effect on Haden. Most projections I've seen have Haden going in the middle of the 1st round, so you're probably correct on that.

4. 24

24 Starter

5. sCarecrow

sCarecrow Guest

I would disagree on that!

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

7. MikeyDay

MikeyDay Clutch like a stick shift

Best corner available definitely. Harper needs to go definitely. Keep Hood too. And just have a CB from draft develop into our nickel with Fuller for now. Eric Berry is gunna be a Buc anyways. If theres good CBs to take at our pick i say we go DT with Cody if hes there.

8. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

Corey Wootton DE Northwestern he may seem too high to pick number one but everybody said the same thing about CJ and look how that worked out. Plus at 6'7" 280lbs we need some size on the D-line and he's had a 10 sack season in 08.

9. Tfan56

Tfan56 Camp Fodder

Most deff could be him. How versatile is he? maybe he could play pass situation as a DT on the wide side of the field. Maybe draft him and have other plans than DE for him. Who knows

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I want a Defensive stud. I don't really care whether that be CB, LB or DL.

This could end up a nice draft for us. I'd like to see us trade down(if we can't get a stud here) and get a 2nd since we gave ours up for Cook.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar