Who should we take? (1/30/10)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 24, Jan 30, 2010.

?
  1. Jason Pierre-Paul

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
  2. Everson Griffen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Carlos Dunlap

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  4. Brandon Graham

11 vote(s)
    30.6%
  5. Rolando McClain

13 vote(s)
    36.1%
  6. Brandon Spikes

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
  7. Dan Williams

3 vote(s)
    8.3%
  8. Brian Price

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Taylor Mays

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  10. Someone Else/Trade Down

3 vote(s)
    8.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Joe Webb was playing WR at the Senior Bowl. I don't think he's looking to be taken as a QB.

2. MOB-TARCIZ21

MOB-TARCIZ21 Camp Fodder

Id love to trade down to get Dan Williams later. Hes the guy to replace Big Al if you ask me. Then possibly getting Kyle Wilson. IDK if that would fall into place but it woild be sweet lol

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'd like to see us take McClain, just hope he'll still be there.

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Pipe dream because we never trade up. Dan Williams could be there when we pick at 17 but he has a lot of momentum so who knows. Kyle Wilson could go anywhere from late first to early second so we would have to make a move or trade LW to Seattle for their second (rumors) and hope he's there. Like I said pipe dream and our Front Office likes to have as many picks as possible.

I really hope somebody take LW for a 2nd or 3rd we need picks and he is under utilized in Tennessee. Ringer and a FA or rookie will more than suffice as backups and or change of pace to CJ2K.

One more thing why no choice for Haden?

5. Lundy1509

Lundy1509 Camp Fodder

Rolando is great but he will be gone i am a big bama fan and i love him....he is a great leader and gives everyting he has into practice and games which explains his talent he is genius to....So therefore he wont be there and i love brandon graham coming out of Michigan

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Does anyone think Brandon Graham will be there at 17? I'm afraid his stock is only going to soar with a good combine performance.

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I think he's gonna be there because there is a lot of teams that have bigger needs than a 4-3 DE picking before us.

8. AH3

AH3 Rookie

Question: If McClain and Graham are still there, who do we pick?

Didn't want to start another thread and just curious to see where people stand.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Is Berry good enough in coverage to play CB in the NFL? I don't think so- but who knows.

Wilson would be a good pick, but until we have pressure up front- CBs are not going to be good.

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Berry would be an excellent CB in a cover 2 scheme.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar