Who should we be cheering for tonight?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rodgev

rodgev Starter

Nah that kicker is ass wow 3 misses the ghost of del Greco lives in houston

2. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Season ain't over yet, and we play the Dolts twice. If we deserve to win the AFC South, then we gotta beat 'em. Plain and simple.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

love that pic

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I just don't understand this s*it...

I swear the NFL Gods want the Colts to win it all. We can't defeat the Gods, no matter what..

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I have a feeling the NFL does have some involvement in officiating outside of rules. I called the Ravens winning last year because I felt that having Ray go out on such a level would rake in a ton of cash.

I mean, why would they want a Titans/Cards Superbowl?

6. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

The way Houston played the first half I hope we can beat them too much less the Colts. ****!

7. Escape Goat

Escape Goat Starter

The texans can't even win a game they are up by 18. **** those pieces of **** ass losers.

8. Escape Goat

Escape Goat Starter

The texans suck as bad as their fan base

9. MBaldwin

MBaldwin Practice Squad

Need to double team TY, leave fleener and Hayward-bey singled the whole game. Texans mailed the game in about midway through the 3rd because they thought the game was over.Indy doesn't scare anyone anymore without 87 on offense. Wish we could play them his Sunday before they figure out who to place in the slot WR position.

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'm literally sick of the Colts winning these damn games..

These punks were suppose to lose to the Broncos and Texans.. Yet, they beat them in crucial times.

I guess we should shoot for the Wild Card from now on, because the Chuck Strong Colts just can't lose anymore.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar