Who Should Start?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Nov 18, 2013.

?
  1. McCarthy

19 vote(s)
    79.2%
  2. Fokou

5 vote(s)
    20.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He hadnt done anything to lose his job at that point.

Real life football isn't always Madden ratings. McCarthy's first game back as MLB was pretty sloppy. I think Munchak got this one right all things considering.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Oh and nice sig :cool:

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

McCarthy.

4. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

McCarthy for sure. I'd love to see him finish the season healthy. That said, having Fokou back is good. He played well before getting hurt.

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

I saw no Vince Young option! What the hell?!

6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

I voted C-Mac b/c I already feel in a short time he's made some nice 'splash' plays.... Regardless though, our LBs in general just aren't pulling their weight if you ask me... We were all so pumped up about them and they have been very disappointing if you ask me....

I look at our DL and they are eating up the OL as they should (and much more than last year), but the LBs are just not cleaning up around them....

I do have a problem with our LBs and have been saying this for some time now. They all seemingly have a hard time freeing from blockers. This is a huge part of why our run D is struggling. Ayers has struggled a lot here. Brown, while he was playing really well early on, he's regressed as we all know. As for CMAC, he too really can get swallowed by bigger linemen. Pollard at SS is actually better than all of them in run support and thats F'in sad...

The way our DL is playing, our LBs should be making plays all over the field and that just isn't the case.... at all... Also, Greg's scheme blitzes LBs a lot and they just aren't getting that many sacks either...

It's funny, if we were able to COMBINE all our LBs, only then would we have a complete LB. You need Zach's speed/quickness, with Ayers height/reach, with CMAC's splash play ability, all combined with Fokou's weight/size (as he is the best at fending off blockers)....

7. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I know we disagree but its so ironic that you say that lol.

Hopefully Fokou is back this week and we will see the improvement on defense that I am expecting.

8. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

The defense was better with Fokou in the middle, especially against the run. What has McCarthy done to impress you? Fokou is a sure open field tackler and a bigger body to plug up running holes.

9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Looks like they started Fokou. Bad decision he had a rough game.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Fokou had a great game. His master plan of getting beat deep by Mychael Rivera worked to perfection when Griffin knocked him out of the game.

And missing Rashad Jennings lined up wide? Well, he's responsible for getting everyone else lined up correctly, not himself.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar