Who Should Start In The Backfield Come Season Opener

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LT21Titans27, Aug 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Alright, we have many rbs, Brown Henry, White, Etc, we know Jarett payton isnt starting, is he even on the practice squad, and we cant rely on brown for a fuull season if you ask me, evn if he does, hes not productive, so Henry and White, i feel they are our best backs, Henry was successful for the most part in Buffalo with a horrible line, and Lendale White is one of the best rbs out of college next to bush that the NFL has seen in a while, so its hard to say they have similar running styles, moderate speed with a brusing attack, how do you guys feel about who should start???

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

3. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Considering Brown's injury history and LenDale's experience you'd think Henry would be the starter. But it just doesn't seem like that could ever happen. I think a rotation of Henry and White would be nice. And like others have said we should use Brown as a 3rd down and big play back.

4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Brown is clearly the best and most proven back on this squad. Maybe Lendale gives him a run later on but for now I don't mind running Brown into the ground. Henry has shown me exactly NOTHING since joining this team and I'll be darmed if he gets the start.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

bigger question is who will be a healthy inactive Henry or White?

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

i suspect all 3 will be active

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

none of them play special teams.

Probably not room on the 46 man roster for 3 RBs that don't play special teams.

Hey I hope you are right and there is room for all three.

8. I expect to see a lot of mixing up, but yeah, Brown will start

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Brown will start, but the question is, will he finish?

10. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Brown may start, but he won't finish. Henry will have a break out season. He is focused and ready. He said that he came to camp last year like he was the man. This camp/year he realizes that he has to work hard and he is focused on becoming the starter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar