Who should be the #2 CB?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big Time Titan, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pizzaguy5309

pizzaguy5309 Camp Fodder

I go with ATV. I want to be good now. I don't want to hear about a guy's potential, especially when this team can very well win 10 or 11 games.

2. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

TC shut down julio jones saturday dude. atv got burnt deep once and had penalties.

3. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

OT or MLB. that must be the top two rounds. we have plenty of young CBs that have the measurables, they just need playing time. we might need a DE but that 5th round pick looks like an absolute steal right now.

4. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

I do feel safer with Verner but TC is more interesting because of the upside, unless he starts getting torched of course. It will be exciting to see if he steps up vs. the Vikes, this will be a big moment in his career.

5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Nobody shuts down julio. Especially not tommie campbell. Smh

6. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Campbell does match up incredibly well with Juilo, though, with his size and speed. But yeah, they're in totally different leagues.

7. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I really want to see ATV at safety. He has all the tools. He can cover and tackle, just doesn't have the size to deal with the outside receivers. If Griff or Pollard/Wilson don't step it up I think his spot should be there then put TC at corner. ATV should start the season there though.

8. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

I think signing McCourty to an extension and not offering one to ATV tells you what you need to know. Unless he gets an extension soon, he is gone.

9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

ATV even if he had some penalties on him against Julio this past week, at least he was close enough to commit them. TC would have been too far off of him and would have just let him catch it and then prolly miss the tackle!

10. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Verner should be the starter. Campbell has not done anything to show that he is a better corner no matter what the scheme. If Verner starts getting beat deep a bunch then pull him and put TC in, but Verner should be the starter. I wouldn't have a problem with our nickle package being Verner at NB and TC outside.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar