Who is the starting RB this week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jstanley1730, Sep 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Amen brother!

2. Sledge

Sledge Guest

I mean dayum, Jerious Norwood gets more carries, Maurice Drew gets more carries, all RBs drafted AFTER White do. Jeff Fisher stinks

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

At least we know White will play with attitude and grit, unlike half this team

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah, amazing, it feels like you been posting your dribble since 2002 when in fact its been one month.:rolleyes:

5. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

At it again...no comments from the peanut gallery please. Thanks.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Then don't come in here saying others talk like they have a clue and then spout of your gibberish as if you have one.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:ha: @ Gunny... I guess he won't be sitting at the cool kids' table in the lunchroom any time soon.

tastes great!
    less filling!

White's scouting report

This says he can block. I don't think some of you realize just what a freakin' steal he was to fall to us. Why rush his development when we have two decent backs that are ready to go?

White's scouting report

There are plenty of negative points on Brown and Henry both, I myself favor Henry because I like the kind of back he is. (style) White is the future. That is for sure. I think it is good that White sees such limited action. We do not want to injury-decimate this team this season. I think Fisher has job security and isn't going to make rash personnel decisions in an effort to "save himself". This reasoning is further evidenced by the conservative decision to bring Young along slowly and try to win with Collins. I really hate Collins, but when he's in the game I cheer for him because I want so badly to see us win some games...

Grumble all you want people, but I'd like you to rewind in your mind to the end of the Eddie George era. Didn't it seem like they were never going to play Chris Brown? I remember looking at poor dinged Eddie running for 2 yards on 6 carries and saying to myself, wtf? Play the new guy already. Read the scouting report. Look at the grades. They say he's not quite there. We have a surplus at RB. Had a TALENT, and that is what this is about... had that kind of talent not fallen that far... far enough to give us value at #2... I promise you there is NO WAY we would have taken a RB.

I would have like to seen us take a safety. No, the coaches made a mistake when they didn't break out a highlighter and double underline that on their draft needs reports that Reese used for his board... but with our cap money tied up the way it is.. what's that? 12 million dead money? Something like that? We are so playing for next year it is not even funny. Adams is well aware of our state of affairs. It is a DIRECT result of numerous playoff runs from '99-'03... so grow up if the little baby inside is spitting up all over it's two tone blue bib.

8. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

OMG...Gunny is in Australia? You should stick with austrailan rules football.

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

hard to believe that you don't know your :moon2: from a hole in the ground

everyone here has opinions right or wrong but for some unknown reason you think you are right all the time :nono:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar