Who is our best weapon on offense?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scarecrow, Oct 21, 2013.

?
  1. Chris Johnson

17.2%
  2. Jake Locker

45.3%
  3. Kendall Wright

34.4%
  4. Nate Washington

3.1%
  5. Other, please state

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

problem with Chris is he runs like a god damn girl

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. damersbrah

damersbrah Special Teams Standout

Well 30 runs a game is an exaggeration, but the guy still is our most explosive player at a skill position. Say what you want about the guy, but no one else on our offense commands the type of defensive attention and game-planning like CJ. Has his play regressed? Yes. Does he need to step his game up? Yes. But he is still the best we have, and we need to do a better job of setting him up for success and putting him in position to make use of his talents (better blocking, more screens/short passes, better run design/timing).

Who else on our team is a threat to take the ball 50+ yards to the house when they get in open field?

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

*Was

Locker is now

4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

THEN GET HIM IN SPACE!!! Dont run stupid curl routes with him. Look how other teams like the lions and saints get their weapons in space!

5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Now that you can argue b/c he is a qb.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

I just saw the highlights of Chris Ivory running for the Jets this past Sunday, and it's not even close. There's a gap in the effort level between the two that's a mile wide.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I love Kendall, don't get me wrong but assume it's a play where the player has the ball in the open field, who do you want CJ or Kendall? We've seen them both in space this year and while Kendall has been good it's really no comparison in my book. Kendall is great but CJ is deadly. Thing about Kendall though is he can catch TD's whereas CJ is having a tough time running them in. But really CJ looked MUCH better running the ball this week. He was hitting runs up the middle cause Schwenke was actually creating room for him and Jake. I think we'll see that dominating running attack come back after the bye.

8. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Voted Wright although its probably Locker. Wright has been catching everything and seems to be the only consistent WR on this team (although Washington has been somewhat consistent) but Wright will be the playmaker on this team for years. QB is an easy choice to pick on most teams so ill go with Wright.

9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

I voted Lock b/c he was listed, I'd probably take that back though.

QBs are considered the 'Generals' and therefore aren't really weapons - in this analogy, WRs/TEs/RBs are the weapons.

I'd vote Nate, after yet again proving he is consistently there for the QB and can also make big plays when given the chance.

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I could agree with that but I also think Wright will become our main weapon. I think he is now but it is fair to throw nate in after what he has done for us in the recent past.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar