Who is Jake Locker?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Broken Record, Apr 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If I approve Jake Locker, you all should, trust me on that.

2. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I'll say this about Locker - his potential may or may not be enough to be an elite QB... time will tell that, but whatever his potential is he'll live up to it. He's a class act, and he's a guy you'd be proud of to have represent your team and your city. I'd love to see him do well here.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

Wow, Awesome video. I'm glad we took this guy. What a class act.

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

already visiting the elderly ...

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 5
  6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The thing I like most of Locker so far... is that suit. Nice choice.

Bud... ask him who his taylor is. Please. Good god... going to a Jimmy Buffet concert later?

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Bud Adams is one of those billionaires that shops at goodwill.

8. mud

mud Locker Fan Boy

Not the first time he's passed up a paycheck.

Jake also give up $2,000,000 after high school (Baseball contract). How many guys at 18 do you know that would have passed that up?

9. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

no we don't worship him... but we should all support him because we're all titans fans. I strongly disliked VY because of his immature demeanor and would be the first to call him a crybaby momma's boy... but I still rooted for him whenever he walked on the field in a titans helmet because I was a titans fan first....

This guy is legit... the anti-VY... I doubt we'll be seeing news report about him getting arrested in Jersey or him being in trouble with the law in any way (i'm looking at you britt >:O )

10. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I heard that Jake Locker goes into restaurants and pays for everyones bill and tips the servers 40% gratuity. I also heard he was seen getting drunk at a bar at nashville international airport

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar