Who is happy with the QB situation?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Sep 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

You know it just dawned on me, you know who the happiest person is about all the fuss and discussion about KC vs BV vs VY. Why it Schwartzie of course. It keeps his 31st ranked D off the front pages and off the radio talk shows. It will get worse of course, even if they do manage to put forth a decent effort and keep the fins in check(not something I have a lot of confiendence in since even when a QB falls on his butt they still can't sack him), the following week is dallas and indy. And as we all know you can't blitz bledsoe or manning. Or at least that's what Schwartzie says.:hmm:

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Big TT just hit on it!

That damn schwartz and that horrible defense are the cause of all this.

In the last 2 seasons we played the raiders and kerry collins had a big game each team.

2004 25-33 238 yards..3 Tds one int

2005 21-37 339 yards...4 TDs and 2 int

There is the source of all our problems now. Fisher probably has always been ga ga over collins and just was waiting for the opportunity to bring him in. Fisher is too dense to realize that collins' good play against us was because our defense sucked.

Looking at the situation fisher should have thought oh my god even kerry collins is lighting us up. We better make a change. Instead he's thinking that this guy is damn good!

I can imagine fisher watching film of those games with a woody thinking about how tall kerry is and what a magnificent pocket presence he has. Moron!

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

TMI RollTide - lol

And BigTT Rivers did not fall on his butt he was laying prone on his back in the pocket. Not only was he not sacked he got up and ran for a 6 yard gain.

Now on the the topic:

There is only two people happy with KFC starting at QB for the Titans Jeff Fisher and KFCs Momma

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

it's 32nd isn't it ?

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

the he should have invited to participate in Training Camp - providing him with the opportunity to familiarize himself with procedures and to develop rapport with the receiving unit

Kerry was facing an uphill struggle coming here to begin with
    and thrusting him into a role he's not fit to play was risky
    and it's currently making them both look foolish

6. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I'm happy because I've seen enough of our future at the position to know it's goin to get better. I still believe this team improves tenfold when you take KFC out.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

That would be a QB with a 13.0 rating.
    Yay...:suspect:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well Billy has been traded apparently

9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

No believe it or not the Texans are ranked worse as of now, however they have already had one of their "dates with the Manning" while we have two left. I wonder what the over/under is on that game, and I'm not talking about points but rather how few times schwartzie tries to blitz pboy. My line says 5 or less.:grrr:

10. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I find it interesting that Matt Mauk declined an offer to join the practice squad for the Titans. Either he feels he can get on somehwere else, or he sees something going on in the organization he doesn't like.

Odd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar