Who is going to the game today?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I went. Cheered drank and had fun.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Like a real ****ing Murikan!

I would like to have went, but career>game.:bs:

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

I would have went but 5 hour drive...

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Not really. Higher pick = more options. Not idiotic.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hangin' with your buddy Craig Stevens?

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not really and it's also irrelevant considering how many star players are not high picks.

Take out players of positions we don't need\won't look for (QB, TE, WR, RB) and you have the same pool of players at 10 than you do at 7.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I agree difference between pick 7 and pick 10 is not large. But there will be 3 more draftees available to choose from at pick 7.

And it was only one (or 2) when we got Morgan instead of Pierre and others. My point is that a few picks CAN be significant. The idea that picking earlier provides more options is NOT idiotic as you have suggested.

8. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Went to the game, had a blast at the Tailgate with very good friends. Suffered through the cold and watched the Titans beat a very bad Jag team. I don't ever want to see the Titans lose, draft pick order on the line or not. I have invested too much money, time, blood, sweat and tears on this team since it's inception in Tennessee.

Oh and since we didn't come close to sniffing the playoffs, I'm glad the season is over ;-)

T

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Now the Titans will have 8 months to feel good about their last game where they showed they could handily beat at least 1 NFL team out there.

More important than where you pick is who you pick. It doesn't matter if we pick 7th or 10th if we continue to whiff on draft picks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar