Who is better? Young, Leinart, or Cutler

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Spinnaker, Mar 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Would you draft him with the third pick?

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

He's impressing me, but I'm still not sold at #3. In a trade down, sure. I think the QB landscape will change again before the draft, though.

3. Sure, why not? If he is considered a franchise QB, then absolutely.

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Problem is I don't think we have much leverage to trade down. I just don't see the player that the Packers, Bills or 9'ers would trade up for, and I wouldn't risk trading behind Raiders AND Lions/Cardinals.

To answer the question, would I draft Cutler at #3? Just as much as I would draft Leinart at #3 ;-)

Oh and Brian, you must know Chow pretty well to know that he wants Leinart over the other 2. Maybe he's drooling at having a hypermobile QB for once... :)

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think he's a huge reach at #3. JMO.

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I don't like the word reach. It makes it appear as if there's some kind of 100% objective ranking of players, which I contend there is not. If Titans have Cutler or Leinart as the #1 player on their board, is it a reach, because for instance Kiper has them lower? Who decides which "board" is the correct one?

7. titanjay

titanjay Guest

Vince......Vince....Vince.....a week after the national championship everybody was excited about him. All the sudden Cutler this Cutler that. Now Lienart seems to be the front runner. It seems to change every week. I don't care which one we get as long he is a player that we can build our program around.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I've been told that is a fantasy impossibility.

9. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

I'll take Leinhart. I think he's closer than the other guys are to being ready to play in the NFL, plus, he's damn good under preasure and he's used winning. You can't teach that. Not that Young isn't used to winning, I just don't want another running QB. I Leinhart isn't there I'd like to see us get Cutler.

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Man, if you can't teach being used to winning, we ought to scrap the whole team right now, cos they've only been used to losing :))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar