Who here has never been to Titan game and why?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bongo59, Dec 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

plan on moving to the USofA

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

When I retire yes. I've tried to already but couldn't get a green card.

A hefty mortgage doesn't really make re-training for a new career a viable proposition. Mrs Childress has family in Wisconsin so if imigration laws are ever relaxed we'll be over like a shot.

Been to the USofA 4 times & love it.

3. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Too bad your not in Mexico. Apparently you can just come right in from there!

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Maybe I should change my name to 'Ron Mexico', would that work :duckrun:

5. Tman

Tman Camp Fodder

Live in Austin, TX. While I have never seen the Titans play, I have seen the Oilers before and I have had season tickets to the Texas Longhorns for over 20 years now. I also was very fortunate to go to the Rose Bowl to see Texas beat USC "the greatest team ever per ESPN". The best part was getting to watch Vince play for 3 years at Texas and watching him grow every year. The best part is, he isn't done growing! :yes:

I must admit I'm more of a college football fan (HOOK'EM HORNS!) and not much of a pro football fan. I tend to follow the progress of ex-Longhorn players. I was all set to be a Texan fan, however when the Toxins by-passed Vince and the Titans picked him, I became an instant Titan fan just as I did when Earl was picked by the Oilers. In fact, until Sunday, I can't remember when the last time was I watched a whole por football game that wasn't the Super Bowl. HOOKEM TITANS!

6. Location basically...

But in 2008, I'm heading on over!!!...

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think the view from LP field is pretty good. I'm sure it depends on where you are. I've spent a lot of games in the club seats, most of those have a great view. My girlfriend has some tickets in the north end zone right by the tunnel where the players come out, and from there, the guys look huge. I'm not small, but I'm always pretty blown away by the linemen. The view from there is pretty good unless they're all the way at the other end zone. If it's on your end, the view is fantastic. I've been to a couple of preseason games with a buddy who has some good lower bowl tickets. The view is good, but it's easy to be obstructed since you're not viewing from high up.

It's a great experience, is there anyone on here who lives in TN and hasn't been?

8. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

I am a bit surprised by how many live so far away................The gameday experience is different in different parts of the stadium..............third deck you get a great view of the plays developing but no detail and you lose crowd noise after the first 15 rows...............the Club level seats are great but the endzone clubs are rather bland...............the lower bowl is bad the first ten rows because its really hard to see the whole field but you are close tot he players.............I dont like endzone seats in the lower bowl because you lose half of the game down there in my view..............the lower bowl row 11 and up are very good....................but all lower bowl and club seats you get a ton of crowd noise................

9. believe it or not, i have been to one game. the music city miracle. Paid 100.00 per ticket for upper section near the very top. Would love to go to more games but live in central kentucky and honestly can't afford the tickets as often as i would like.

10. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I got to see us pounded by the Faiders in Oakland a few years back. The year they went to the SB. I was in the Black Hole. I wore plain closes over my Titans SB shirt. Pounding my chest and talking smack the entire time. Not that anyone could hear me over the crowd and not like there was much to cheer for. Other then a good buddy of mine only one other person could here my chants of "RAIDERS SUCK" and I was screaming it so loud I lost my voice. It gets loud there when they think they are good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar