Who Gets Cut by Tuesday?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by vslyke, Aug 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Jerrell Freeman has already been cut.

2. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

You know Mabel? I worked at an after-school program that she attended when I was in college. I think she was stronger than me when she was in fifth grade and I was 21.

3. monsta

monsta Guest

I don't think PW, Ealy or Dreads Davis will be in the first 5.

We still have Ed Williams & Chris Davis #2 that are basically just here for camp and maybe a spot on the practice team.

I honestly believe PW, Ealy & Dreads fate will be sealed the second the clock hits zero at Thursday's game.

It seems each week PW & Ealy show huge strides in their game. Ealy of course is showing more than PW but I can't give up on him yet! :)

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

what did williams show last week against the falcons?the only thing he's shown at all in this pre-season is he can be an ALRIGHT gunner.

5. monsta

monsta Guest

He had a nice 17 yard catch in the 4th quarter.

He's had 3 mistakes this preseason - 2 drops and not fighting for a ball. Every other pass thrown to him has been behind him. He's still learning. I believe if Fisher and company believe he can ACTUALLY contribute to this team this year then he'll make the roster.

Does anyone have the number of drops by each receiver this preseason??

I know Ealy has had one or 2 but his numbers look pretty solid. I would be pretty surprised to see him get cut.

6. monsta

monsta Guest

He's actually became a pretty good blocking WR. In a run first team - this is a must for all receivers.

I know on the 1st preseason game he was in at wide out during CJ's 66 yard TD & VY's long run.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

then maybe he can put on about 50 lbs and become a TE? right now, he's got no business being a professional WR.

8. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

Oh mighty monsta, The King says: "Keep the faith, baby!" The King has watched PW over the years, while at Fresno State (a place close to the King's heart since one of his princesses was born there) and since PW arrived at Titan Town. He is a noble warrior who is just a little off right now. He will improve. He will provide many thrilling catch-and-run plays. Don't despair!

Thus sayeth the King!

9. monsta

monsta Guest

:D

I'm trying to keep the faith. I'm glad I'm not the only one pulling for this guy.

Thanks KING!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar