Who feels worse?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm sure you know, but the Cardinals are in the NFC. The Cardinals should actually be in over the Packers if the playoff seeding made any sense.

And Chiefs? Screw them and their fans. I want them to beat Indy, of course, but I don't care what they do after that.

In the AFC I am all for the Bengals. Everyone else can suck it. In the NFC I gotta go for the Seahawks. Wouldn't mind seeing the Panthers or Eagles go all the way either since they have also never won a Super Bowl.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It's a joke that the 12-4 49ers have to go to Lambeau to play the 8-7-1 Packers. That's just not right. Period.

We see this crap almost every year now.

It also screwed us in 2008... We got the 11-5 Ravens and the Steelers got the 8-8 Chargers. Nope. That's dumb.

3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I don't feel bad for no other fan base! I could care less what other fans go though, isn't being a titans fan bad enough at times like about now or the past few years?? When we finally win one, it will be fully appreciated, I will prob chop onions for days!

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Just like the 2011 playoffs, the 8-8 broncos go and we sit at home at 9-7.

The playoff seeding makes no sense at all whatsoever, 3 AFC west teams in there, and yet, the cardinals couldn't make it in over the packers.... lolwut?

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Packers won their division, cardinals did not, simple as that. I actually like the playoffs seeding as they are, it makes it interesting and rewards teams for winning their division. Our division is weak for the most part. It can help and hurt teams year in and year out, just something that we all have to deal with.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

The Chargers will beat the Bengals this week, just watch.. Andy Dalton just doesn't have it in him to take the Bengals far.

I'll be going for the Panthers to win it or even the Packers..

7. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Yeah, but the chiefs and chargers did not.

8. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Screw Aaron Rogers and all his smart ass smirks on his dumb butt face! He can take a discount daahble check off a high cliff!

9. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

I hope the Colts get beat so bad it puts Chuck (cancer boy)Pagano back in the hospital too!

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Yes. Anyone but the broncos, I will be happy with. Colts were not our foes this season.. The titans were.

Live long and prosper. Peace. God bless.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar