Who else is worried about Finn starting Sunday?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Arcane, Sep 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Thank God for the "It Sucks" button

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

With heights and weights like those, I'll be suprised if you ever lose another game. Why haven't the NFL executives caught onto what Raider9175 has made obvious: tall and heavy=victorious. Right?

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. stump1000

stump1000 NFL Insider

As often as he post those player stats, we should all have them memorized soon.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I'm really starting to think that Raider9175 is actually just Al Davis himself.

5. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Finnegan is one of the best at his position. Sure he needs to knock a little rust off but what better game to do it.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It's 8:56am where I'm at right now. I can tell you if I was playing a football game in an hour, I'd play poorly. When the Raiders take the field tomorrow it'll be 10:00am their time. That alone and being on the road is just enough to ruffle their feathers. Remember; this is not a winning program. The culture suggest once one thing goes wrong, a domino effect kicks in for the Raiders.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Actually, he saw only 25 last year. Credit him for that but I also credit offenses who knew they could run the football effectively instead.

I suspect we'll see the same on Sunday.

Bad thing for Asomugha is that the Titans really have three WRs of similar talent. He's not going to have the impact as he will against teams with a clear #1.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I can't believe that we just got warned that we should be scared of Louis Murphy and DHB. Instant credibility drop. Good thing it was in the gutter already.

The main reason I'm not worried about Finnegan... you could see the rust coming off during the Saints game. His last ten plays were 100% better than his first ten (assuming that he played 20, I don't remember how many he played though). I think he'll be pretty much back to normal, and if not, it's not a big deal this week, because the Raiders' WRs are terrible.

9. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

I watch every Titans game. Finny is not ALL THAT. Verner has shown more to me than Finn has this year, by Far. Granted Fin only played one Game. But in that ONE GAME, Finn was Sad. Not to mention Finn was sick all pre season.

The guy never was alll that good and NO, I dont want him startng Sunday. Why would you? Remember, our secondary sucked last year.

10. CJ2.5K

CJ2.5K Practice Squad

Nobody in their right mind sits Finn...He is a gamer and will show up big time when the lights go on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar