Who else is worried about Finn starting Sunday?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Arcane, Sep 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

IMO Fish should not start Finnegan Sunday. He has almost no practice, no play and looked like garbage in the last game.

He never was all that good anyway. I say Verner and McCourty get the start. Maybe try Finn in a few plays and see how he does.

Last thing we need on Sunday is to get burned deep.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I'm not worried with their WR's and QB. i am worried about our LB's trying to stop Zach Miller.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

What's wrong with you?

4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

If we were playing a better offense I'd be concerned, but I feel as though Finnegan can handle starting sunday and he'll start getting back in the groove.

5. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

I feel like Finny is the type of player who needs the preseason, but he'll knock the rust off soon enough I think.

6. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

Finnegan gets a lot of Hype. He is overrated IMO. I really can't remember the last time he got a pick or did anything amazing. Can you?

7. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

He led the team in picks last year. Career high in INT return yardage too.

8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Just because he doesn't get a lot of INT's is not necessarily a bad thing, a lot of the time a corner leading the league in INT's is actually pretty mediocre, and they only have a lot of their picks, because they are thrown at a lot. Finnegan may not make a ton of spectacular plays, but neither does Nnamdi, he only had one pick last year, are you willing to say he's overrated?

9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Not to mention he wasn't healthy for a good portion of the season.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

i think Finnegan didn't even give up a TD two years ago. He's a shut down CB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar