Who DON'T you want our Div rivals to draft.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Afc46, Mar 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

My logic on that though is if we bring a guy like Howard in, he doesn't let a team key on our pass or run game. A 21 personnel package of Walker, Howard, Matthews, 2nd WR (whoever that is), and Murray would be brutal to match up with. We could split all of them out and really mess with coverages, motion guys in and out of the formation, and on and on... or just line up and maul people with two way above average blocking TE's.

A good WR would be a great addition too as you can see I didn't even want to pencil anyone in to my lineup above, but Howard would be deadly in so many ways. If not Howard, I'd love a Mike Williams/Ross/Davis at #18. Any of them would be great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar