Who DON'T you want our Div rivals to draft.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Afc46, Mar 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Oh damn... Colts w/ Dalvin Cook would not be a good thing. They've already beat us plenty being one dimensional even without having a threat out of the backfield since the days of Edge.

2. Young54

Young54 Starter

No way. It's not they're one dimensional. They been very effective running the ball against even after Edge.

Old man Gore has looked like his prime against us. Remember Donald Brown?? He was a scrub for 14/16 games. We made him look like an all-pro. Addai had his moments too. Pretty much every Colt RB, except for Trent Richardson, has run through us.

Imagine what they could do with an elite RB like Cook.

3. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Well at least last year we did hold Gore in check. 61 yards on 17 carries, no TD's in the 1st game, and 18 carries for 50 yards with no TD's again in week 11.

Cook to the Colts would probably scare me more than Fournette to the Jags though. The Jags OL is mediocre at best. Cook is a dual threat weapon that could easily catch 8-10 balls a game and burn us out of the gun.

4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

They basically stay on the clock and can get their pick in at any time but once their initial clock expires, the draft order continues and the following teams are able to race up there and select while the team that missed their window removes their head from ass.

5. Young54

Young54 Starter

I'm with you. My biggest draft day concerns:

1. Indy gets Cook
    2. We draft Mike Williams

Obviously I could be wrong about both, but as of today, I would hate to see either of those happen.

Side note... This was a great thread idea. Good job OP.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I don't want the rest of the division to draft anyone who even played college ball.

7. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Seconded. I wonder who our rivals greatest fear that we get is? My guess would be Howard.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Texans cover TE's as well as anyone, but the Colts dont

if Howard could get us a win over the Colts he's worth the pick at 5

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Young54

Young54 Starter

Another good topic.

Howard is one option. They'd probably also hate if we landed John Ross or Corey Davis 18.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

anyone who stretches the field for us will be bad news for the rest of the AFC South

right now no one is worried about us gouging them on a big pass, makes it harder on the run game when thats the way teams play you

would love to add some speed that backs the defenses up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar