Who do you wish was still on the team?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PitBull, Jan 17, 2007.

?
  1. Lorenzo Neal

14 vote(s)
    41.2%
  2. Jevon Kearse

17 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Justin McCareins

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Another thread on here was warning us that we would "regret" releasing Chris Brown, so that got me thinking on who we really do regret not being on the roster anymore.. What do you think?

Lorenzo Neal
    I ofcourse regret the loss of Lorenzo Neal the most.. We could have easily kept him but Reese wanted to prove a point and let him go, and ended up paying the same amount of money that Neal wanted for Gregg Comela.

''They know what's up,'' Neal said. ''They know they let the best in the game get away. They signed a nice guy. (Comela) They gave him my money, so I can show them they should have given me that much.''

Jevon Kearse
    the Titans were interested in keeping Jevon and had the option of doing so by making him their franchise player. That designation would have kept him a Titan for one more season at a salary-cap damaging $6.5 million.

The Titans hoped Kearse's price would come down during the NFL's free agency period, but the Eagles wasted no time. The Redskins, Bears, Jaguars and Seahawks were among the teams waiting.

The Titans may have made more of an attempt to hold onto Kearse if he hadn't missed 18 of 32 regular-season games during his final two years with the franchise.

Justin McCareins
    I liked this WR, escpecially after the catch he made when we played the Jets. Apparently they also liked that catch and ended up trading us their second round pick for him.

Since leaving the Titans, McCarins has accumilated over 1800 receiving yards, and has scored 7 TDs. He hasen't started most of the games played this season since Laveranues Coles and Jerricho Cotchery were getting most of the attention, but still it would have been nice to still have him on our roster. We ended up drafting Travis LaBoy using the draft pick which the Jets gave us instead.

2. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Anyone who votes for Justin McCareins should be banned for a month.

Including him in this poll is also a bannable offense IMO.

I'd vote for McNair over these three.

3. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Hindsight is always 20/20. That said, Lo Neal was the one I would have liked to see stay a Titan, but A. Hall is becoming a young Neal.

4. Lorenzo Neal, even though Hall is coming along nicely, he was very impressive this last year...

5. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

1999 version of Blaine Bishop, one of my fav. all time.

6. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Randell Godfrey.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Goddfrey has never let up & Sirmon never outgrew his shadow.

Lorenzo Neal has been & still is one of the best FB's the game has seen. Big mistake.

Comella,OMG he killed Eddie.

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

:thumb:

We didn't have a choice with McNair, but we did have a choice with the 3 mentioned above.

9. MattPan25

MattPan25 Guest

derrick mason

10. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

I don't know/care, but I voted Kearse.

In addition to D-Mase, Runyan would have been nice to have had all these years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar