Who do YOU want Titans to pick?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Riverman, Jan 6, 2006.

?
  1. Bush

15 vote(s)
    19.2%
  2. Leinart

11 vote(s)
    14.1%
  3. Young

42 vote(s)
    53.8%
  4. Ferguson

1 vote(s)
    1.3%
  5. AJ Hawk

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  6. Cutler

2 vote(s)
    2.6%
  7. Trade down

4 vote(s)
    5.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maximus

maximus Starter

I want Vince Young, but if Vince does not come out, I want the Titans to trade down to around 10-20, pick a couple of extra picks up along the way. Then draft BPA, preferably DB, LB, DL or OL.

If we draft Vince Young, trade Volek for whatever he's worth, then use the remaining picks to work on the DB, LB, DL, or OL.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Young would have to be my top choice. Then Leinart. Then Bush. I would really probably take Bush over Leinart, but for the future and all, I'll say Leinart.

3. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

We're not gonna get him!

S-T-U-P-I-D can you read that?

We will take Young Cut dry:grrr:

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

ooops .... you just forfeit your Vince sig I made for you

(be careful what you call people)

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Puck...I need a sig...LOL

6. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

I don't think we need extra picks this year. We are so young already that I think we should focus on quality and not quanity. There's going to be some changes this year, meaning that, we're going to be replacing some of these guys like Kassell, Thompson (hopefully), maybe Tank, and who ever else they can upgrade. I'm not sure who it'll be but you can bet that Fish and Reese plan on making some serious moves to get this team back to a competitive level. Hell, they almost have to.... Another year like the last two and I think they'll start looking at new head coach's and GM's.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Nice spin on the topic

we will be in pretty good shape this offseason and could make several moves in the FA department. I would almost rather have a few more vets onboard .

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Right now with Jacobs also declaring we could have some options depending on where Cutler and Jacobs rate in the Titans minds. I could see us getting some tempting offers for our 3rd pick and if the Titans really like Cutler or Jacobs they might consider a deal where they are assured of getting one of those guys.

Fisher and Reese have to be looking to try to get this team back to a playoff level ASAP while they still have time. Drafting a guy like Young might be great 4 years down the road but helps us little in the next couple of years.

9. metal957

metal957 Starter

Vince Young

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

If Young is there grab him, assuming it goes 1 Bush 2 Young I say take Ferguson or trade down to 8 ish if possible and take Hawk. Hopefully the Titans draft board does not have any immature midgets sitting at the top spot.

On the other hand if 9 is done, toast, kaput - then take Leinhart at 3 and have Volek pratice carring his pads around Baptist Sports Park

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar