Who do you want at 5?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titanthakur, Apr 4, 2017.

?

Who do you want at pick 5?

Poll closed May 4, 2017.
  1. Jamal Adams

6 vote(s)
    8.7%
  2. Jonathan Allen

9 vote(s)
    13.0%
  3. Corey Davis

7 vote(s)
    10.1%
  4. Solomon Thomas

3 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. Marshon Lattimore

21 vote(s)
    30.4%
  6. OJ Howard

7 vote(s)
    10.1%
  7. Malik Hooker

7 vote(s)
    10.1%
  8. John Ross

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  9. Haason Reddick

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Mike Williams

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Other

7 vote(s)
    10.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. satkins2252

satkins2252 Starter

Derek Barnett or Reuben Foster. I'd prefer they trade down and get one of these guys. I'm pulling for the aquisition of 2 of the 4 of Barnett, Foster, Adams, or Davis.

Barnett is my top rated player in the draft and I'm an Ohio State fan.

2. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

every week someone asks this question and every week im baffled that Lattimore isn't a no brainer. Only true #1 CB and we have our #2 with Logan Ryan now. Our main problem is in pass coverage, not the run. people wanting to draft a DL at 5 just have me face palming.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. NotoriousZEUS

NotoriousZEUS Rookie

My only concern with Lattimore is the hamstring. Otherwise he would be a no-brainer for me too.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

But, who said that DL is for run stopping purposes?

It goes back to the old argument of pass defense predicated on pass rush or coverage. I would agree that Lattimore is the best CB prospect, but he also has quite a few question marks. I'm a firm believer of a great rush making mediocre CBs look great...thanks to Big Al making pro-bowlers out of turd sandwiches Griffin, Hope and McCourty.

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

My best friend played WR for the Lions and Rams and had constant hamstring problems throughout college and NFL, then 3rd year tore his hammy and never saw the field again. Hamstring problems are no joke, some guys bodies just don't work for them.

• Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  6. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Surprised with the lack of love for Jamal Adams

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

He'd be perfect if we hadn't signed Cyprien.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. NotoriousZEUS

NotoriousZEUS Rookie

That's partially true, but we have a pretty good pass rush.

I love Allen, but his injuries concern me like Lattimore's, and I think it'll put pressure on not resigning Casey.

9. NotoriousZEUS

NotoriousZEUS Rookie

Yeah any type of chronic injury, or just a general weak body like John Ross seems to have that makes you have durability issues is a cause for concern. Even if their medical team feels fine with him, it's going to be a high risk, high reward type thing. For that reason I rather see them draft Hooker, but I wouldn't fault them for trying to get a #1 corner.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

Very True. Solomon & Allen could be great, or they could be more DeForest Buckners as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar