Who do you want as our coach in 2013?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by J Falk, Dec 19, 2012.

?
  1. Mike Munchak

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. Jon Gruden

20 vote(s)
    37.0%
  3. Bill Cowher

11 vote(s)
    20.4%
  4. Herm Edwards

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  5. Nick Saban

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  6. Andy Reid

6 vote(s)
    11.1%
  7. Mike Holmgren

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Chip Kelly(Oregon)

7 vote(s)
    13.0%
  9. Brian Kelly(Notre Dame)

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Herm Ewards gets on this list because of his speech on needing only "One of everything".

Too bad Pacman did not listen. Also love his comment on the "Mr. T Starter Set". Also love that he says you only need one girlfriend or wife :hugelaugh:

2. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Cowher still has alot of coaching in him. I think he's the best in the lot.
    I'm wondering how much influence he had on who the team was drafting?

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I think Cowher is a motivating personality; Gruden has a reputation of being anything but that according to some Bucs fans I know. I think it's safe to say that his SB victory was a bizarre fluke.

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I'd be down with trying Mcdaniels here. He would be strong suited to make any moves he wanted.

5. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

Jon is not going to give up his cushy job on the air. I hate to say it for my Ducks, but I think Chip Kelly would be the best choice. I really would like to see him get a BCSNC with Oregon, GO Ducks, but I think that his fast paced offense will be what the Titans need to get to the next level. MY only concern is the same that I have with my Ducks, Defense.

The Ducks defense has always been a let down as well as their kicking game, b/c they arent a kicking team. I think with a strong Defensive Coach and a good Special Teams Coach, he could do well at the Pro Level.

But I want to see the Ducks win a BSSNC!

6. The Hammer

When it comes to Chucky Gruden, Rex Ryan, Andy Reid, Mike Holmgren, Nick Saban, all I have to say is:

.......... these guys ain't all that.

7. The Hammer

Always knew Chip was not an NFL guy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar