Who are you pulling for in the NFC?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Nov 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Steelers fans are still the biggest Homer knuckleheads

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Nobody can stop the giants. They are the most complete team in the nfl with a killer defense, a running game even with better stats than ours, quality passing game and Wrs.

They should win it all barring major injuries.

3. I believe the Giants will take it over the long haul, but the Cardinals or Panthers could benefit if significant injuries hit NY.

4. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

Being next to Philly I gotta pull for the Eagles...plus I run into Jon Runyan at my bar all the time....he actually once signed my George jersey...and still remembers me anytime he has seen me...everytime he says "Yo Titans fan". Off Topic: In person Jon is a real down to earth guy, unlike some other Eagles players cough *MCNABB* cough.

But then my girl is a Giants fan :(...so I cheer a little for them, since she fully roots for the Titans for me.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

it seems like the Titans have a pretty good winning streak over the Giants.
    I remember the Pacman/Young game in Nashville and in 2002 we gave them a run for their money and beat them. According to pfr.com '97 Tennessee Oilers beat 'em.

Giants last beat Titans/Oilers in 1994.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

gotta root for da Bears

but not this week of course

7. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

The Saints would be cool but I would have to seriously hide for a few months after the game if the Titans won! There are way too many crazy Saints fans with gun around here and they have really good aim!

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

After seeing how bad the Redskins were last night, I'm pulling for them.

9. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

49ers.............gotta love Singletary's style.........

10. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

Yeah, it was Titans 32 Giants 29 when we had a QB named...

Kerry Collins. :eek:

I think the team is a little better now then it was back then. The QB situation is better, running game is much better [Jacobs, Ward, Bradshaw & Droughns] and there are far more quality WR's on the team now. Steve Smith has made a huge impact in the receiving department.

You can bypass the experience our old men on ST bring either. Carney still has a reliable leg and Feagles punt placements are a weapon as well.

Washington tried our stunting style defense against Pittsburgh this past Monday; and it did work for awhile. They just don't have our personnel to get it done.

It would be great to see you guys go 18-0 only to see the Giants take out another perfect team. All we'd have to do is replace the Pats logo with yours. 18 Wins and one Giant loss. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar