Who are the numbskulls buying all the Wiis?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Deuce Wayne, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I was looking in to a Wii for my 5 year old for xmas, but of course they're sold out everywhere. And on ebay? lol They're much higher than both the 360 and PS3. Now if he were older, I'd just buy him a PS3 and use it myself as well, but anyway...
    Who are the people that are spending over 300 dollars for a wii? And do they know that there are far better systems out for cheaper or same cost?

Just don't get it. Now it's Nintendo DS Lite I suppose.

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I bought one... back in April.. so I definitely contributed to that demographic

3. Deuce Wayne

How much did you pay for yours? Most the ones on ebay have packages with them. I'd rather them just give the system alone for a base price of some sort.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

249.99 from Toys R' Us

Included the base setup (1 System, 1 Wii Remote, 1 Wii Chuck, Wii Sports)

I had a hard, hard time finding it even back in April - Toys R' Us keeps a lot of their more expensive items in the back so I had to go asking.

I also bought WiiPlay for 49.99 later, it comes with an extra Wii Remote

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

the WalMart down the street from my house had 5 of them a week before T-Day. check all the Wally worlds in your area ,also check Target/EB/Gamestop/ToysRus or even Amazon

they're out there ... but they are indeed in high demand - coupled with a fairly slow manufacture rate

if you can find a bundle .. even if it is a little pricey-but you're not 'overpaying' go ahead and get it now .. or you might just have to wait until Nintendo can get the next batch out in January

6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Yeah.. I sort of talked myself into the Wii a few months ago. I was all ready to buy one, but I couldn't find one anywhere in the city. So I bought a XBOX 360.

7. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

ME, but I just paid retail for it in September, I knew there would be a shortage at Christmas. I think all said & done I spent $350 but I bought an extra set of controllers and a couple of used games at the same time. Don't tell my kids, Santa hasn't brought it yet.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Are they really all knuckleheads if you're looking to buy one yourself?

9. Deuce Wayne

^yeah. But only because they're not me.

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar