White's size obscures feet, vision, production

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Oct 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

[​IMG]

Think unsexy thoughts

2. jose7

jose7 Camp Fodder

Who is arguing against converting 3rd downs? This is the problem with arguing Lendale is overrated, everyone accuses you of not liking 1st downs or touchdowns.
    I'm disagreeing with this political garbage which people here buy into:
    Yea Lendale gets 3rds and TDs, but he can't do anything else, sorry. I say we trade him to a team that thinks he is a full-time back and let Hall take short yardage situations. Geez now I'm imagining Hall in a bikini...ok back to sarge outfit...phew...

Thanks to the few of you who actual try and engage my argument, it's nice to find those posts in between all the "wtf lendale doesn't suck lol"s.

3. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

I'll engage your argument...i think your argument is dead wrong...he showed us again today he has skills besides short-yardage situations...

also, i'll take a back who can "get 3rds and TD's" any day, on top of breaking off the occasional big run.

this argument has bad timing, and its not looking good for the person arguing that Lendale is a bad back after each game ...nobody in their right mind can argue that Lendale has not played a large part in the Titans' success.

Lastly, this is an issue to be raised in the off-season, when you can look at his whole body of work. I have a feeling, after this season, you won't raise this issue any more.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Last year we couldn't get 3rd and TDs so as far as I am concerned it is an improvement.

CJ proved today he isn't a lock for 3rd and TDs.

5. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

I'm with you! So's the AP news: Titans RB LenDale White had 77 rushing yards on just eight carries.:woot:

They're stuck on one theme, stuck on one theme, stuck on one theme,.................................... :icon_spin

Well, I guess we should just close this thread up. At least for this week. ;)

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I thought the 2 big runs he had were among the best clutch plays we had all season.

The packers were ahead for the first time in the game and were pushing our defense around. the crowd was quiet and our defense looked tired. On a 2nd and 10 with 4 minutes left in the half lendale takes it 54 yards and everything instantly was swinging our way again. The crowd gets back into the game in a big way and we score a huge touchdown!

Then in the overtime we had a 3rd and 4. If we don't make this it means a 50 yard + FG or maybe even a punt. Lendale gets the first with 3 yards to spare putting us in FG range and we go on to win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar