White proposes nickname for Carolina backfield

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

how many of you would hate White if he wasnt a Titan? As much as he's been talking he's going to be up there with Chad Johnson and TO.

2. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Smash!!! Smash!!! Smash!!!

KKND!!!

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

oh yeah, that's just what every girl wants for Christmas...

a logo t-shirt of her guy's favorite internet message board.

A gift like that can only be surpassed by something like a mop or turtle wax.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

... wait so Turtle Wax isn't a good gift for the gal?

wtf

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It is if used correctly. :)

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Interesting story about that shirt. So I live in Connecticut far from a Kroger, so I had some guy down there get me one of the 'Smash & Dash' shirts. Anyway, I was at the gym with the shirt on and some dude was rocking a Ravens shirt. Well well well, now I have an enemy for wearing that shirt. Not that I'm worried about his pretty purple shirt or anything but having LenDale on my chest isn't helping make friends LOL. I only wish he had on some kind of shirt that said something about the 'The Cardiac Cats' or the 'Crows' so I could have a better reason to drop a barbell on his neck. No beef though, he doesn't want problems with a Titans fan. Although he does like to look at my shirt a lot. Maybe he is a Ravens fan ready to come out of the closet or something. IDK, does anyone know if the Panthers RB duo had any shirts made up?

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

he likes to look at your shirt a lot? :ha:

8. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

If you think that's high, UnderArmor thinks their PLAIN WHITE t shirts are worth $30. :rolleyes:

Same here. White tshirts pretty much go with anything.

9. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

i am behind lendale all the way, proud lendale faithfulist!!! heck, i am just a proud crazy, loud, titan faithfulist if you really want it broken down! BATMAN AND ROBIN! that is so funny!!!!!!!! god i would love to hang around lendale for a day!!!!

10. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

If someone in Nashville mails one of those shirts to my Chattanooga address I will send you a $25 check, I'm stuck in VA and cant get one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar