White Plans on Being Future Starter at RB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Dude, I don't "think", I am stating information that is correct.:irked: I never said that Vince did the minimal overall. Big difference between doing the basic required, and going all out, when it comes to working out. It's obvious that Terrell Owens and Vernon Davis do way more than required when it comes to working out. V. Davis is referred to as "The Body" by other players in the NFL. He's amazing!

Now, back to Vince. He has great work ethic, just doesn't have a ripped body. He does more work as far as studying the playbook and breaking down game film. A qb doesn't have to be ripped to be effective. Look at the "Hefty Lefty" with the Giants. That Kentucky boy is one chunky cookie.

NOTE TO SELF: The Gloat is Lendale White. Only Lendale would have enough nerve to put up a picture of Travis and himself and say they are similar, bodywise!:irked: Lendale is a marshmallow! Actually, he looks like one of those campfire toasted marshmallows from a Girlscout hike.:ha: He's softer than a batch of warm chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven that the guys are fond of.

This paragraph is for the ladies. I was at a social situation and this is the rundown. Oh, my defie of ripped is defined, muscular arms and distinct 6-8 pack abs. Vince Young, not ripped and even had a hint of a belly pooch! Travis Henry, ripped. David Thornton, not ripped, but muscular. Chris Hope, ripped. David Givens, ripped, Popeye arms! Brandon Jones, not ripped. Keith Bulluck perfectly ripped and totally hot.:yes: Robaire Smith, not ripped and doesn't care. Peter Sirmon, ripped (he's hot!). Pacman Jones, scrawny and ripped by default. Travis Laboy, simply beautiful. Gunny, work in progress and hints of 'roo-like qualities.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Gunny is a marshmallow.

3. Hellblitzer

Hellblitzer Guest

If White wants to start he'll have to put down the Oreo pack first.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

gives LenDale got stuffed a whole new meaning. (oreos)

my personal favorites would be Big Mac related.

i.e. Lendale stuffed a Big Mac on the way to the weight room.

I'm such a hater, No. I luv him. He's our boy. He's going to do great things. I never would have thought we would T.Henry would come back and run like he did. emphasis on injury free. (almost anyways)

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

uncalled for...even if true-ish. :brow:

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha: you gotta stay away from those burgers.

7. neither travis nor landale are really ripped its a lot more like jacked, they dont have muscle tone, its a lot of bulk

8. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Is it weird that I was interested in reading that? By the way, on Robaire Smith and his "rippedness": The only time you will see a ripped 330 pound man is when he looks like this:
    [​IMG]

9. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Can he play DL/OL?

:ha:

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Think he could avoid the testing?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar