White Plans on Being Future Starter at RB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

And you know this.....how?:wink2:

2. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I'd say Pacman is ripped, but Henry has a nice balance of fat and muscle.

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

You honestly think VY doesthe minimal required for his workouts yet he improves so much. You don't get that good form doing the minimal....yes he struggled the beginning of the year but the guy has a great work ethic ask Chow, Fisher, or his teamates who respect him like a 10 year vet which you don't get buy doing the minimal.

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Yeah, we have a great returner, so we don't need him for that, so I don't know why they made such a big deal about us missing out on a DB who can't cover anyone.

5. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

i heard Vince is a fanatic in the weightroom...so yah he doesnt do the minimum

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I just saw this, and I love Lendale White, almost as much as VY, so I feel for him to come out and say this is huge, he has the talent and ability, what was somewhat questioned was the midset, but by what I swaw him say, I thinkafter seeing what Vince did this season, he thinks jus as much as anyone else that this is a good team, if we can get him to produce at the level he did in college, we will have a hell of an offense by next season

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

That was the same play he came up limp at the end and did not return.

I am more concerned about the types of injuries he has had. All leg related several were in that same area he was injured durning the draft. Knee and leg injuries unless they are a break are usually due to improper stretching or soft conditioning. I am glad White want to be our started next season lets just see if he has the drive to stay in top form to actually succeed at his dreams.

8. DJB

DJB Starter

I agree. It's awesome that apparently Lendale has this attitude towards next season. Maybe watching VY get all these accolades while he stood on the sidelines lit a fire....let's hope!

9. DannyPitts

DannyPitts "Put a Sock in It" champ

I just read the article on the front page talking about LenDale White trying for the starting RB job next year. I like his attitude on it. If I was a backup running back in the league, I've have the same attitude. I mean, he did average about 4 yards a carry last year. He's definately our future, just not the present as of right now.

10. DannyPitts

DannyPitts "Put a Sock in It" champ

We just need to give him some flu vaccines, because he had the flu like 3 times this year haha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar