White Plans on Being Future Starter at RB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

do you think Lendale is our future franchise back though? Honestly depsite his good attitude about getting better....i still have doubt he is our franchise back...and why would Lendale have to be a BUST for us to get McFadden? MAybe we just will need someone else to compliment him or something i dont know just like i said before...do you think Lendale can be our franchise back like Eddie was?

2. whitevick331

whitevick331 Guest

honestly i see white as a premature larry johnson, Lj doesnt have great speed but he is allusive and he does use power. white was like that in college. and if he gets serious i can see him being a big big time RB

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I can see why he dropped like a rock last year. For all the talent he has, red flags should fly when a college athlete looks like he does before the draft.

If he doesn't return to training camp looking much better, I wouldn't be surprised if he is never amounts to much. He'll never live up to his potential and will be hampered with injuries.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

LW reminds me alot of Calico.. Loads of talent, yet injury prone.

5. We don't have Reese anymore, so all the key players should be intact...:yes:

6. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

okay you cant consider him injury prone yet, its been 1 season. second Larry Johnson actually does have a lot of speed...so yeah hopefully lendale is faster than he has shown us?

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Actually i was referring to his injuries in college rather than his injuries in the NFL. Thats the main reason why he went for a bargain at the draft.

8. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I don't think he ever missed a game in college. He hurt the hamstring preparing for the pro day. I expect to see him explode next year. I though he looked good when he got the ball, he just didn't get it very much. Hopefully he can get in the weight room and beef up for next year. Don't forget that the LenDale we saw was one without any kind offseason work due to the hamstring.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Lendale has looked good this year. Maybe you guys have forgotten. Also, do you know how hard it'd be to get in rhythm when you only get a carry once every quarter? He's made a lot happen in his limited carries as well.
    Also, he doesn't look big out there. I thought he was a big guy, but seeing him on the field, he doesn't look much bigger than henry if at all, and neither one of them are 'ripped'.
    The guy averages 4 yards a carry as a rookie, and on very few opportunities. Give him the ball more, and we'll see a lot more.

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Are you sure.. I thought he was out a few times during his junior season. I'm checking it on the net but can't find anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar