White Hopes to be Ready for June Minicamp

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Well he was a 6th round pick; not a big loss...

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

5th, and a questionable pick at the time.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Picked because we missed out on all the good RBs left in the draft. Nash gets my vote to leave the island. He, Henry and Ganther all have the same height/weight combo. Ganther vs. Nash is basically what it is, but Peyton could lose his spot, too. I'd like to keep him, but 6 RBs and 1 FB is getting crowded.

Are they really not high on Troy Flemming anymore? He could get cut, I suppose. For that matter, they could put LenDale in at fullback, or even Payton being that he's the same height and weight, but without as good hands.

In the end, Nash and Payton are the likely choices. We carry Mr. Brown and Mr. White (it's all Reservoir Dogs in here), Henry, Ganther and Flemming. Too bad for Payton, unless they try to sneak Ganther onto the practice squad.

4. i wouldnt be surprised if it was brown that was gone just because he cant stay healthy

5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Brown has 1 year left of his contract, so I don't think he'll be gone this season.

6. Besides, he is our starting RB

If he stays injury free, and gets 1200 yards, I think he'll get a new contact

Its make or break (literally) for Chris Brown this year

7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

So does McNaire, and look... He's pretty much gone.

8. Yes, but Brown isn't demanding the same money as Mcnair

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

and brown is working on a third round rookie contract. he hasnt seen the type of money mcnair will make this year.

10. Well, he did his an escelator, so Brown is making some real money (over $1.5M). But obviously they aren't going to cut him. Trade maybe, but certainly not cut.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar