White Happy and Excited to Be a Titan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I agree with you Riverman.. i'm glad he'll see Indy twice a year... White reminds me of a faster, more athletic Jerome Bettis ... and I like the sound of that

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

He did look happy. Me like. Love the smile. Where was Mario Williams? He didn't seem to have much to say all day. I liked his interview last night tho'. He seems like a good first pick energy wise. Bush is more low key. Like that rb in boyz in the hood who gets shot and dies.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I like LenDale as well, I wasn't dissing him.

I love that comment because you hardly ever hear someone say something like that about themselves.

Peace

[​IMG]

4. Man, if White keeps up this attitude, the locker room after a game could be very different........

5. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Yea, I was joking with a friend that FR's idea of "scouting" was replaying the national title the night before the draft.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Kami...

I don't understand your attitude that lendale got screwed. Lendale had an anemic 15 reps at 225 lbs 9 fewer reps than jay cutler had. He never ran a 40. He was walking around about 20 lbs heavier than his listed USC weight of 238.

What really hurt him was the interviews where many scouts and GMs thought this was a guy who might not be easy to motivate, like he was a guy who was hard to get through to.

Fair or unfair these are the kind of things that will knock you back 20 picks and it did.

I agree he has motivation to show that every team that passed on him in rd one made a mistake. I certainly hope he is the next eddie george but his fall was his own doing.

7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

:barf:

:ha:

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Oh, definitely... He should have just ignored the injury and run a 40, I'm sure he could have done it and not been slow... clearly he's just lazy. I bet he made the whole injury thing up. Wait? When he's injured and can't run he's gained weight? A guy that usually works out every day? What? That's astounding, something is clearly up... He's clearly done something terribly wrong...

Ok, maybe that's two sarcastic. I can't answer the bench press reps, but I also don't care about how many bench presses my RB can do. He couldn't run, and Fisher and Chow already talked about how he went to them and explained that he wanted to but couldn't. Seems like Chow's history with him gave us an edge here, glad we got him.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The way I see this, both players have huge potential along with a bigger chance to bust as well. Now is when coaches earn their money.

10. Hey, if they take Darnell Bing with their first pick in the 4th, I'll actually believe that's the case...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar